- All Categories
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Workplace Wellbeing Diploma (Level 5)
Workplace Wellbeing Diploma offered by the UK Professional Development Academy is to provide Knowledge about Workplace Wellbeing to those who are looking to work in Workplace Wellbeing and Business Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Workplace Wellbeing Diploma providers in the United Kingdom; Workplace Wellbeing Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their Workplace Wellbeing professional life.
Module 1: Civility in the Workplace
- Define civility, understand its causes, and enumerate at least three of its behavioural indicators.
- Understand the costs of incivility, as well as the rewards of civility, within the workplace.
- Learn practical ways of practising workplace etiquette, including the proper use of greetings, respect, involvement, and political correctness.
- Learn the basic styles of conflict resolution and identify the style most appropriate for managing particular conflicts in the workplace.
- Learn skills in diagnosing the causes of uncivil behaviour.
- Understand the role of forgiveness and conflict resolution in the creation of a civil working environment.
- Understand the different elements of effective communication, particularly effective para-verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Learn facilitative communication skills such as listening and appreciative inquiry.
- Learn specific interventions that can be utilised when there’s conflict within the workplace.
- Learn a recommended procedure for systematising civil behaviour within the workplace.
Module 2: Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognise symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognise common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
Module 3: Safety at the Workplace
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand the legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognise the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
Module 4: Conflict Resolution
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
Module 5: Developing Corporate Behaviour
- Understand what behaviour is
- Understand the benefits of corporate behavior
- Know what type of behaviors you want to implement in your company
- Know how to implement corporate behaviors
- Know how to maintain corporate behaviors
Module 6: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 7: Workplace Diversity
- Explain the definition, terms and history of diversity
- Describe the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- List strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community
- Use active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population, employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength
- Understand the importance of body language, both your own, and that of others, and recognise its importance in interpersonal communications
- Identify ways to encourage diversity in the workplace, and prevent and discourage discrimination
Module 8: Workplace Harassment
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss the employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
Module 9: Workplace Violence
- Define workplace violence.
- Understand bullies and how to avoid hiring them.
- Create a risk assessment and understand how to handle violence.
- Recognise social and business responsibility.
- Develop relevant policies and procedures.
- Learn how to investigate complaints.