- All Categories
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Trainers Training Diploma (Level 5)
Trainers Training Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy is to provide Knowledge about Trainers Training to those who are looking to work in Team Management and Business Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Trainers Training Diploma providers in the United Kingdom; Trainers Training Diploma includes important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their Trainers Training professional life.
Module 1: Train the Trainer
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics
Module 2: Supervising Others
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Manage your time more efficiently
- Help your team resolve conflicts
- Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
- Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on the right path
Module 3: Talent Management
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognise performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
Module 4: Time Management
- Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 4: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 5: Conflict Resolution
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
Module 6: Crisis Management
- Understand the myths behind workplace violence
- Define escalation and identify examples
- Learn concerning behaviours
- Know what a trigger is and how that can escalate
- Understand the proper response to an event
Module 7: Constructive Criticism
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognise the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
Module 8: Developing Creativity
- Define creativity
- Act with confidence
- Engage in curiosity
- Stop acting out of fear
- Learn from introspection
- Take risks
Module 9: Performance Management
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of performance management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
- Recognise the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
Module 10: Stress Management
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Better cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them