- All Categories
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Team Management Diploma (Level 5)
Team Management Diploma offered by the UK Professional Development Academy is to provide Knowledge about Team Management to those who are looking to work in Team Management and Business Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Team Management Diploma providers in the United Kingdom; Team Management Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their Team Management professional life.
Module 1: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming, and performing.
- Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation to choosing a solution.
- Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions, and difficult people in groups.
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate, and how to implement them.
Module 2: High-Performance Teams (Inside the Company)
- Understand the benefits of high-performance teams
- Address challenges
- Conduct effective meetings
- Be able to see the big picture
- Work collaboratively
- Adequately praise team members
Module 3: High-Performance Teams (Remote Work)
- Define high-performance teams.
- Define remote workforce.
- Understand the characteristics of a high-performance team.
- Understand how to create teamwork.
- Understand the importance of communication.
- Understand how to train your high-performance team of remote employees.
- Learn how to manage a high-performance team.
- Learn the techniques of an effective team meeting.
Module 4: Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Identify prospects
- Implement both traditional and new marketing methods
- Use the pipeline effectively
- Educate customers
- Track activity and make adjustments as needed
Module 5: Team Building Through Chemistry
- Understand the team development model
- Identify team chemistry
- Create vision and goals
- Appreciate diversity
- Manage conflict
Module 6: Team Building for Managers
- Discuss the benefits of teamwork
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organisation can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organisation
Module 7: Teamwork and Team Building
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
Module 8: Train the Trainer
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics
Module 9: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 10: Virtual Team Building and Management
- Know the keys to establish a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project
Module 11: Work-Life Balance
- Explain the benefits of work-life balance.
- Recognise the signs of an unbalanced life.
- Identify employer resources for a balanced lifestyle.
- Improve time management and goal setting.
- Use the most effective work methods for you.
- Create a balance at work and at home.
- Manage stress.