- All Categories
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Team Leader Diploma (Level 5)
Team Leader Diploma offered by the UK Professional Development Academy is to provide Knowledge about Team Leader to those who are looking to work in Team Management and Business Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Team Leader Diploma providers in United Kingdom; Team Leader Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their Team Leader professional life.
- Modules OutlineModule 1: Supervising Others
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Manage your time more efficiently
- Help your team resolve conflicts
- Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
- Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on the right path
Module 2: Talent Management
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognise performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
Module 3: Time Management
- Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 4: Team Leader Through Chemistry
- Understand the team development model
- Identify team chemistry
- Create vision and goals
- Appreciate diversity
- Manage conflict
Module 5: Team Leader for Managers
- Discuss the benefits of teamwork
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organisation can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in Leader a team
- Apply the principles of team Leader to your own organisation
Module 6: Teamwork and Team Leader
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-Leader activities
- Describe several team-Leader activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
Module 7: Train the Trainer
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics
Module 8: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 9: Virtual Team Leader and Management
- Know the keys to establish a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project
Module 10: Work-Life Balance
- Explain the benefits of work-life balance.
- Recognise the signs of an unbalanced life.
- Identify employer resources for a balanced lifestyle.
- Improve time management and goal setting.
- Use the most effective work methods for you.
- Create a balance at work and at home.
- Manage stress.