Level 5 Diploma in Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy is to provide Knowledge about Entrepreneurship to those who are looking to work in Entrepreneurship and Business Development Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Entrepreneurship Diploma providers in United Kingdom, Entrepreneurship Diploma include important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Module 1: Entrepreneurship
- Understand how to start a business
- Develop a business plan
- Get financing for your business
- Hire and train employees
- Run your business
- Grow your business
Module 2: Business Acumen
- Know how to see the big picture
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Know how to practice financial literacy
- Develop critical thinking
- Practice management acumen
- Find key financial levers
Module 3: Business Ethics
- Define and understand ethics.
- Understand the benefits of ethics.
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior.
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.
Module 5: Business Etiquette
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners.
- Understand the protocol in ordering in a restaurant, handling alcohol in a business meal, paying the bill, and tipping.
- Understand basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards, and use of acronyms in e-mails.
- Understand basic guidelines in the use of the telephone, voicemail, and cellphone.
- State the difference between a formal and an informal letter.
- Create an effective ‘Thank You’ note.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
- Understand basic guidelines in international etiquette.
Module 6: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Define business Development and Succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a Development and Succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
- Characterize success.
Module 7: Microsoft Office
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Create Tables
- Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- Use Quick Analysis, Charts and Objects
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- Communicate with Email
- Manage Messages
- Manage Schedules
- Manage Contacts and Groups
- Manage the Outlook Environment
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Presentations
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, Smart Art, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- View Slideshows and Work with Multiple Presentations
- Word 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Documents
- Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Create Lists and Tables
- Insert and Format Graphic Elements
- Create and Manage References
Module 8: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming, and performing.
- Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation to choosing a solution.
- Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions, and difficult people in groups.
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate, and how to implement them.
Module 9: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future