- All Categories
- Accounting & Finance
- Admin, secretarial & PA
- Business Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Construction Management
- Customer Services
- Event Management
- Health & Social Care
- Hotel Management
- HR Management
- Information Technology
- Ofqual Qualifications
- Personal Development
- Professional Training
- Project Management
- Workplace & Team Management
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Level 5 Diploma in CRM Diploma
CRM course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of CRM and customer Relationship management.
CRM diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that organisational skills are important because possessing good organisational skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various management and CRM skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
To achieve a Level 5 CRM Skills Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: Customer Service
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
Module 2: Customer Support
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 3: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal CRM
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 4: Call Center Training
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Set benchmarks.
Module 5: Coaching Sales People
- Understand the definition of coaching
- Identify and monitor key information
- Communicate effectively
- Use coaching techniques
- Avoid common mistakes
Module 6: Contact Center Training
- How to get management involved in training.
- Why peer training works.
- That manners are important with a contact center.
- How to build rapport with the callers.
- How to deal with difficult customers.
Module 7: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Module 8: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
Module 9: Negotiation Skills
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of agreement
- Deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
- Use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems
- Negotiate on behalf of someone else
Module 10: Sales Team Motivation
- Discuss how to create a motivational environment
- Understand the importance of communication and training in motivating sales teams
- Determine steps your organisation can take to motivate sales team members
- Understand the benefits of tailoring motivation to individual employees
- Apply the principles of fostering a motivational environment to your own organisation