- All Categories
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Level 5 Diploma in Accounts Assistant
Accounts Assistant Diploma offered by the UK Professional Development Academy is to provide Knowledge about Accounts Assistant to those who are looking to work in the Accounts Assistant and Stress Management Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Accounts Assistant Diploma providers in the United Kingdom; Accounts Assistant Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Module 1: Administrative Office Procedures
- Organise a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
Module 2: Administrative Support Skills
- Getting Organized
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritise their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- Deal better with their managers
- Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
Module 3: Basic Bookkeeping Skills
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilise the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Module 4: Budgets and Financial Reports
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyse financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
Module 5: Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyse records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Module 6: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behaviour
- Utilise methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages.”
- Use the STAR model to make your case during a presentation challenge
- Display rapport-building skills through assertive methods of expressing disagreement and consensus-building techniques
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
Module 7: Executive and Personal Assistants
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
Module 8: Critical Thinking
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilise non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognise what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem-solving abilities
Module 9: Managing Personal Finances
- Understand your personal expenses
- Know the benefits of making a budget
- Set financial goals
- Develop good spending habits
- Learn how to pay off debt
- Learn how to effectively make a budget
Module 10: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organisation