Level 4 Diploma in Public Speaking
Public Speaking Diploma to those who are looking to work in Human Resource and Business Management Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Public Speaking Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, and Public Speaking Diploma includes 6 important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Module 1: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 2: Basics of Body Language
- Define body language.
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognise common mistakes when interpreting body language.
- Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
- Practice your body language skills.
Module 3: Webinar Management
- Define webinars and their purpose
- Choose the best formats
- Prepare for webinars
- Avoid common mistakes
- Understand how to interact with the target audience
- Follow up successfully
Module 4: Creative Problem Solving
- Understand problems and the creative problem-solving process
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem-solving
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
- Use idea generating tools, such as affinity diagrams, word chaining, the box method, the six thinking hats, and the blink method
- Evaluate potential solutions against criteria, including cost/benefit analysis and group voting
Module 5: Critical Thinking
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilise non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognise what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem-solving abilities
Module 6: Public Speaking
- Identify their audience
- Create a basic outline
- Organise their ideas
- Flesh out their presentation
- Find the right words
- Prepare all the details
- Overcome nervousness
- Deliver a polished, professional speech
- Handle questions and comments effectively
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.