- All Categories
- Accounting & Finance
- Admin, secretarial & PA
- Business Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Construction Management
- Customer Services
- Event Management
- Health & Social Care
- Hotel Management
- HR Management
- Information Technology
- Ofqual Qualifications
- Personal Development
- Professional Training
- Project Management
- Workplace & Team Management
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Level 4 Diploma in Customer Handling
Customer Handling is a difficult task in business development, but this diploma in customer handling make learner able to develop skills to adapt to the challenges difficult customers pose and extend these skills to handling difficult people and situations throughout your daily life. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Customer Handling Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, and Customer Handling Diploma includes 6 important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Module 1: Customer Service
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognise how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build goodwill through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
Module 2: Customer Support
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognise the challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 3: Handling Difficult Customers
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathise
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Module 4: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 5: Contact Center Training
- How to get management involved in training.
- Why peer training works.
- That manners are important with a contact centre.
- How to build rapport with the callers.
- How to deal with difficult customers.
Module 6: Call Center
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarise myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Set benchmarks.
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.