- All Categories
- Accounting & Finance
- Admin, secretarial & PA
- Business Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Construction Management
- Customer Services
- Event Management
- Health & Social Care
- Hotel Management
- HR Management
- Information Technology
- Ofqual Qualifications
- Personal Development
- Professional Training
- Project Management
- Workplace & Team Management
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 3 diploma will progress to the Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care has been created to develop and reward health and social care workers of today and the future and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
This qualification provides a generic core of mandatory units that apply to all health and
social care contexts; and allows learners to select specialisms in the optional units.
BENEFITS OF LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE
- Fully Accredited and Regulated Qualification
- Global Acceptance of this Qualification
- No Examinations
- Assignment Based Qualification
- Dedicated Tutors to Every Student
- Progression to Level 4 or First Year of Undergraduate Studies
- Or Directly into employment in an associated profession.
- Only Assignment based qualification
- No examinations at the end of qualification
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding of the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care learners must have to achieve six different modules. These 60 credit hours are distributed into six different modules each contains ten credit hours.
- An Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- Promoting Health in the Population
- Person-Centred Care
- Understanding Diabetes Care
- Understanding Stroke Care
- Understanding Dementia Care
This qualification has been accredited to the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) and has its own unique Qualification Accreditation Number (QAN). This number will appear on the learner’s final certification document. Each unit with the qualification has its own RQF code. The QAN for this qualification is as follows:
Qualifi Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (603/0819/9)
WHAT IS QUALIFI?
QUALIFI is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) with a reference number RN5160. Ofqual is responsible for maintaining standards and confidence in a wide range of vocational qualifications, whereas, QUALIFI has a duty of care to implement quality assurance processes.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The qualification is suitable for part-time learners in the workplace but equally appropriate for fulltime learners who can also participate in formal work placements or part-time employment. Learners can progress into or within employment in the health and social care sector, either directly on the achievement of the awards or following further study to QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care degree level.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care can progress to:
• the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care, or
• the first year of undergraduate study in health and social care; or
• directly into employment in an associated profession.
Make a one-off payment or pay in monthly instalments.
Total Course Fees: £1100
UKPDA offers two payments options.
Option No 1: Pay in Full (One-off payment) and Get Early Birds Discount
Total Fee: £1100
Fee after Discount: £580 (Over 47% OFF)
Option No 2: Pay in 6 OR 8 Instalments and Get 40% Discount
For Course Duration 6 Months
Fee after Discount: £660
No of Instalments: 6
Each Instalment: £80
For Course Duration 8-12 Months
No of Instalments: 8
Each Instalment: £60
If you are interested to enrol for the course and like to pay the fee by instalment, please email at email@example.com
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements to get enrol for Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (RQF).
- Solid knowledge of the English Language
- Be age 16 years or above.
- Good understanding of ICT
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners will be expected to hold a Level 2 qualification and/or work experience in the health and social care sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals.
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in the health and social care sector.
- Learners who have a genuine desire to succeed
For the registration process, we will require the following information.
- Proof of your identity (Copy of ID, Passport or Driving Licence)
- Postal Address & Phone Number
- Educational documents
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration 6 Months to 1 Year
START DATE ENROL TODAY
STUDY METHOD ONLINE – SELF-PACED
LEVEL LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA (QUALIFICATIONS)
INSTALMENT PLAN 1 - DURATION 6 MONTHS DEPOSIT: £180 | NO. OF INSTALMENTS: 6 | £80 / MONTH
INSTALMENT PLAN 2 - DURATION 8-12 MONTHS DEPOSIT: £180 | NO. OF INSTALMENTS: 8 | £60 / MONTH