Level 3 Certificate in Employee Motivation
Employee Motivation Certificate to those who are looking to work in Human Resource and Employee Management Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Employee Motivation Certificate providers in the United Kingdom, and Employee Motivation Certificate includes three important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Module 1: Employee Motivation
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part
- Identifying the importance of Employee Motivation
- Identifying methods of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Identifying personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation.
- Setting clear and defined goals.
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Module 2: Employee Onboarding
- Define onboarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recognise how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Create expectations.
- Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Module 3: Employee Recognition
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognise their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.