- All Categories
- Accounting & Finance
- Admin, secretarial & PA
- Business Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Construction Management
- Customer Services
- Event Management
- Health & Social Care
- Hotel Management
- HR Management
- Information Technology
- Ofqual Qualifications
- Personal Development
- Professional Training
- Project Management
- Workplace & Team Management
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Level 3 Certificate in First Aid at Work
Level 3 First Aid Certificate is one of the best First Aid Certificate offered by the UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about First Aid. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online providers in the United Kingdom.
First aid training will equip you with the awareness and practical capabilities of how to react if the worst happens. It’s the knowledge of how to help someone that collapses, cuts themselves, gets hurt in an emergency situation or finds themselves in a medical emergency.
The fundamental purpose of first aid is to preserve the life of people, prevent harm and promote recovery. First Aid Certificate provides a learner with key information about the application and skills that are demanded providing First Aid. First Aid Diploma provides lessons, modules, and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate.
First aid: Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- First Aid
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Accidents and emergencies
- First Aid Kit Contents