- All Categories
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Level 2 Certificate in Employee Recruitment Process
Employee recruitment is the method of selecting and hiring the best employees that satisfy company needs. Finding the best employees for each position requires strong recruitment strategies Certificate in Employee Recruitment to those who are looking to work in Human Resource Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Certificate in Employee Recruitment provider in the United Kingdom, and Certificate in Employee Recruitment includes four important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Module 1: Employee Onboarding
- Define onboarding.
- Understanding the benefits and purpose of onboarding.
- Recognise how to prepare for an onboarding program.
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Create expectations.
- Discover the importance of resiliency and flexibility.
Module 2: Employee Recognition
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognise their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Module 3: Employee Recruitment
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Module 4: Employee Termination
- Create employee performance plans
- Identify employees who should be terminated
- Establish effective termination meetings
- Know the “Do’s” and “Don’t” of firing an employee
- Be able to conduct exit interviews
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.