- All Categories
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Level 7 Diploma in Global Project Management
Global Project Management, Level 7 Diploma Project Management at Global Level offers the learners comprehensive knowledge about the global project management(GPM).
The course covers the knowledge areas such as global project structures, management of virtual teams, cross-cultural collaboration, global leadership, conflict management, coaching process, communication strategy for the global project and some common issues hitting the global projects.
Level 7 Diploma in Global Project Management Diploma is a CPD Accredited Diploma. To achieve a Level 7 Project Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 12 Modules with 120 Credits /CPD Points to get CPD Accredited Diploma.
Module 1: Project Management
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
- Identify the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverable
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
- Understand and use the work breakdown structure
- Create project planning documents, such as a schedule, risk management plan, and communication plan
- Use planning tools, including the Gantt chart, network diagram, and RACI chart
- Establish and use baselines
- Monitor and maintain the project
- Perform basic management tasks, including leading status meetings and ensuring all documents are complete at the end of the project
Module 2: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organisation
Module 3: Emotional Intelligence
- Define and practise self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
- Understand, use and manage your emotions.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Balance optimism and pessimism.
- Effectively impact others.
Module 4: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 5: Time Management
- Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organise your work-space and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 6: Global Project Management
- The Global Project
- Global Project Management
- Global Project Structures
- Centralised project management
- Distributed project management with local coordinators
- Round-the-clock project management
- Management of Virtual Teams in Global Projects
- Barriers in managing the Virtual Team
Module 7: Human Resource Management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
Module 8: Performance Management
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of performance management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
- Recognise the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
Module 9: Supply Chain Management
- Identify how supply chain management relates to:
- Customer satisfaction
- Improving performance
- Lowering costs
- Product development
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
Module 10: Creative Problem Solving
- Understand problems and the creative problem-solving process
- Identify types of information to gather and key questions to ask in problem-solving
- Identify the importance of defining a problem correctly
- Identify and use four different problem definition tools
- Write concrete problem statements
- Use basic brainstorming tools to generate ideas for solutions
Module 11: Constructive Criticism
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
Module 12: Developing Corporate Behaviour
- Understand what behaviour is
- Understand the benefits of corporate behaviour
- Know what type of behaviours you want to implement in your company
- Know how to implement corporate behaviours
- Know how to maintain corporate behaviours