Certificate in Customer Services
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you’re on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you’re an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you’re a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The online Customer Service Training will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process with developing customer service skills. Participants will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business during Customer Service course online.
Key Learning Objectives of Customer Services online course is:
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build good will through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers