- All Categories
- Accounting & Finance
- Admin, secretarial & PA
- Business Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Construction Management
- Customer Services
- Event Management
- Health & Social Care
- Hotel Management
- HR Management
- Information Technology
- Ofqual Qualifications
- Personal Development
- Professional Training
- Project Management
- Workplace & Team Management
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping Skills
Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Wherever you go, you are bound to see them. On
addresses, license plates, phones, prices, and of course, money! Numbers connect us all
to each other in many more ways than we might imagine. Essentially, our world revolves
around numbers. Some of us enjoy dealing with numbers while others may have a fear of them or even a
phobia. Basic Bookkeeping course online is for those of you who have already recognised and appreciate the impact that numbers actually have on just about everything.
Some of the Key Learning Objectives of Basic Book Keeping Skills Training are:
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilize the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.