- All Categories
- Learning Platform
- Contact Us
Certificate in Anger Management
Benjamin Franklin once said, In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except
death and taxes.We would add a third item to his list: anger. Controlling and limiting
anger is important in every aspect of one’s life. Without control you are putting limits on
what you can accomplish in your personal and professional life.
Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal
relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. However, since everyone
experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it
effectively. Students will learn how to control and limit anger with our anger management training courses for professionals. The Anger Management Training course will help teach participants how to identify
their anger triggers and what to do when they get angry.
Key Learning Objectives of Anger Management certification is:
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- Negotiation and solution-building.
- Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
- Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.